At MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. the privacy of your information is our primary concern. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than maintaining and sending the services you signed up for. For legal terms and agreements, see below. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.
Services provided by MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. are made available for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the DynamicWill.com to sell a product or service.
Information We Collect and How We Use It:
To use services provided by MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L., you must register. Upon registration, we collect the following information:
- Information You Provide - When signing up for DynamicWill.com, we ask for personal information such as your e-mail address and an account password. We also request credit card or other payment account information which is maintained and encrypted on secure servers. This information is not used for any purpose other than DynamicWill.com. It will not be shared with third parties, except as required by law.
- Log Information – For security reasons, when you use DynamicWill.com services, our servers automatically record information sent from your browser whenever you visit a website. These server logs include non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the date and time of your request.
- User Communications - When sending e-mail or other communication to DynamicWill.com, we may retain those messages in order to process inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. does not process or share personal information except for purposes mentioned above.
MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. will not share your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L., except in the following two circumstances:
- We have your consent. Note that when you send a pre-scripted message to your designated recipient, you may choose whether to include your real name and information such as your assets.
- We believe that access, use, preservation and disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L., its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take all appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure and destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures, as well as additional physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L. processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this policy. We only collect, store and process personal information needed to provide our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update and correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
We provide you with a login screen to access to your personal information to (1) correct this data if it is inaccurate or (2) delete your account, and any of its associated assets, documents or messages. Proper updating of your personal information, most importantly your contact information, is the sole responsibility of the user.
Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy directly to us. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is MyPatrimony Valencia, S.L.'s policy to contact the user regarding his or her concerns.